[pct-l] Water - Idywild to big bear

I just drove through the Banning Pass on the I-10 yesterday.
Looking up into the San Jac, and trying to see where the PCT winds down (I've never been on this segment).
The pass was sunny, clear and HOT. It didn't look like there was a drop of water or a patch of shade from the top, down to the pass, and (what looked even more forbidding than the San Felipes) up into the hills above Whitewater.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m