[pct-l] Shop-As-You-Go Re-Supply - Will It Work?

Dave;

I can't speak for the many others on this list, but I can tell you what my intent is,
Athough, most seem to recommend resupply as you go, however, I can't because My diet is different, and I avoid certain foods, when possible.

The current plan is  2/3 food is sent to me. 1/3 is bought on site. Note here: class of 2005, not this year. If you were woundering.

The buy as you go has several advantages, less of a set scedule for resupply, don't have to worry about post office hours, change in appitite would allow you to buy whatever you want at the time (yes, if it is in stock)...

Realizing my appitite may change, I am not planning all food, but otherwise, I am opting to mail packages when possible, even have a real, honest to goodness mailman friend, to mail stuff. :-)

"Brunstein, Dave" <dave.brunstein@honeywell.com> wrote:

Will the on-trail "shop-as-you-go" re-supply strategy work for the PCT?