[pct-l] Digi Cameras for the trail

 Really enjoy my Olympus 300 Stylus camera. I got a bigger 256 card which is the smallest  card I've seen ( XD) and hold lots of pics with the 3.2 meg. camera. The reason I got this one was it's claim of being their " Weather-proof" model and could hold up to some dampness better than their other models. I carry two batteries and the the charger which is still fairly light. If you have two chips , you can rotate and send one home to someone to download and return while using the other one.
  So far no complaints with my camera other than I wish they made a 5 meg. Stylus weatherproof. ( I know they now make a 4 meg.) My pics are great up to 8" by 10 " for blowups.
  Took this for a month on the Yukon and being around water and bugs didn't hurt it at all. Very light and easy for a camera rookie like me to use.