[pct-l] USGS Quads or....

-----Original Message-----
From: 	todd durham [mailto:toddurham@yahoo.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, March 31, 2004 2:35 PM
To:	pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject:	[pct-l] USGS quads

i am planning a trip for a summer camp program along section F of the PCT. i
am
trying to find the USGS quadrants for this section and am having more
trouble
than expected.  i was hoping for some helpful information on how to obtain
these
quads, or if anyone knows them and could pass them along i would really
appreciate it. thanks

todd

Todd,

Im not sure if you've found your maps yet, but check this site out:

http://www.morethanamile.com/

Its a 3 cd set of the entire pct.  I used a high end laser printer and
waterproof map paper to print from, so I can't speak to the quality with a
lesser printer...but mine look great.  You can get paper here:

http://www.waterproof-paper.com/

Only 8 more days til I'll be sleeping under the stars for the next 6
months!!  Goodbye work! Hello Utah!  Hello PCT!  See Y'all on the trail!

Munch

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months!