[pct-l] Mojave water report

Thanks for your replies to my question about this part of the trail.  Gotta
admit, it has me worried.  I'll be talking to Darrell, in Big Bear, tonight.
Fortunately, he's not in Agua Dulce yet, so we have some time to strategize.

If anyone knows of any trail angels in that area, I'd love to know.  There
must be some way to drive out to that cemented trough...  Otherwise, I guess
Darrell will just have to carry that extra water.  Man, that's gotta be hard.

Betsy