[pct-l] Information Overload!

Also-

A wise person is one who learns from other's mistakes (and here I'll add: "experiences").

What I've absorbed from this list gets tucked away, subconsciously, into a corner of my mind. Retrievable the instant it's needed when the need arises!

Brian- Don't dwell on this stuff. Just absorb it.

IMHO, the beauty of backpacking is that you leave your plans and schedules at the trailhead.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m