[pct-l] SD Airport to ADZPCTKO

HI,

My name is Guy and I am flying into SD Airport from Charleston, SC on 4/23/04 (to thruhike).   I get there at 10:40 a.m. on Friday 4/23.   I am all set to take the buses to Campo (getting there at 4:45 p.m.) but wanted to see if someone would give me a ride to Campo.   I was going to crash at Morena Friday night but it is full.   I will spend the 1st night on the trail, see the ADZPCTKO festivities on Saturday a.m., then keep moving.   If this is convenient for anyone I'll cover gas, of course.

Otherwise, I am nervous and excited.  All the planning is coming together.  I have renters in my house, a dog sitter, and my boss is letting me take almost 4 months off.  I thruhiked the A.T. in '01 under the trailname "shoe".  I am really stoked about another chance to hike and joining you guys out West!

Let me know about the ride or whether I should just do the buses.

Thanks,

Guy