[pct-l] Illegal Alien Encounter

I have received a second hand account of an early PCT hiker this year who was
confronted by about a dozen illegal aliens near the border who demanded some
of his gear.  The hiker, "Zeke" feared for his life and gave them what they
wanted and they left him.  He is still hiking somewhere north of Idylwild.

So, be careful out there.  This is the first such incident that I have EVER
heard of near the border.  So, fortunately most illegal aliens are not looking
to meet you or take what you have, but merely disappear into the chapparral.

Greg