[pct-l] They're in Big Bear City

Hi everyone-

Darrell and Sitka have made it to Big Bear City.  They hiked the extra miles
to the Motel 6, 'cause they allow pets and Darrell wanted a bed.  It was the
longest miles, I think, to get to the motel, and was hard, but he's glad he's
there.  He tried to hitchhike, but got no rides.  He'll stay a couple of nights
to have a zero day.

He's going to try to find internet access somewhere so that he can send us
all an email with his water updates.  If he doesn't find access, I'll ask him to
give it to me verbally and I'll post it for him.  I think he'd like to do it
himself, though.

Both the boys are tired tonight, so I have no other news.  I'm just a happy
wife/mom tonight!!

Bye for now--

Betsy