[pct-l] Map A4

Thanks for the info everybody. They should have been more specific in
the book.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add

Wanna frag? Add the ..::LVL Sherlock Channel and get the newest Quake3
maps:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/LVL/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add