[pct-l] training- MILO

I read a post from Milo recently who was talking about training and how he
got his butt kicked and had to take a month off...

I don't have many places near my house where I can train but I do go to the
gym and do the stairmaster and hit the rower about 4 days a week.

And Milo, if your reading this, just wondering what your fitness level was
before the hike.

I'm 26 and in pretty good shape but I don't want to end up a month of the
trail so any info anyone has would be appreciated...

How did you guys train?

Joe