[pct-l] Drift/Bounce Box Contents

The magic carpet was used to float a cooler of beer behind at times.  Beer
was just too heavy to haul in my pack, so I needed some alternative means
of transport:  Cheap, no impact to the trail, and no gas needed.

Suge

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Carl Siechert wrote:

> Great list, to which I'd add:
>
> > Camera battery
>
> But what is magic carpet? (Or did I just get my leg yanked?)

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics
Indiana University
831 East Third Street