[pct-l] Re: My 2003 Journal

I agree with Suge about journal writing. I wrote up notes on most days while
thru hiking last year and have been writing them up on pcthiker.com since
December. It is a long process but I'm also enjoying reliving our adventure
last year and thinking of all the people we met along the way (including
Suge, Glory, Will and Sharon at Echo Lake - they, like many others, passed
us and were not seen again). I've only just got past Crater Lake in the
journal so far and will probably not finish it until May. Being back at work
and wanting to go away on 2 day ski touring trips many weekends makes for
slow progress in writing the journal. These 2 day trips seem so short now -
Gail says it's the second last day of the trip already and we're only just
starting it!
It's also enjoyable reading other people's journals so hope some of you will
write for 2004.

Alistair