[pct-l] Barrel Springs

Good News. Barrel Springs is flowing well as of 11 this morning. Bill
Moore arranged for us to meet one of his fellow Vista Irrigation
District employees at the spring and he pointed out what he knew of the
plumbing. Bill and I were able to clear the blockage and restore the
flow. We also did some minor repairs to minimize the chances of future
problems. With a little luck there should be a reliable water source at
the north end of 23 very dry miles in the San Felipe Hills. We'll see
you at the Kick Off. Reader, PCT 99-00.