[pct-l] Barrel Springs

Barrel Springs often becomes very valuable as other sources dry up. It is located on the Warner Ranch owned by the Vista Irrigation District. We are fortunate to have on of it's engineers, Bill More, as a PCT hiker who is coming again to the kickoff. He has made tentative arrangements for us to go to the Springs on Saturday the 27th and meet a member of the District's field staff. We hope to do cleaning and maintenance that will restore full clear flow before through hikers come through.

Reader