[pct-l] Noerthern Lights et al

Howdy, my name is William Scoular, and i did a
Southbound through-hike this last year.  I met a
Northbounder named Northern Lights, who has done quite
a bit of building in Alaska.  Northern Lights, if you
are on this list, or if anyone knows how to contact
Norhtern Lights, please let me know.

Also, I met another builder-type Northbounder who had
gotten off the trail in Sierra City and was working
part time construction there until he could resume his
through hike.  If anyone knows his name or contact
info, please let me know.

Best regards,
William Scoular