[pct-l] Cutbacks

On Mar 21, 2004, at 9:29 PM, robert vance wrote:
> like it or not the p.c.t. is a political creation. it`s fun to talk
> about  favorite resupply stops and tennis shoes,but it`s important to
> talk about the political realities of the trail.If we do`nt take care
> of the political side we lose the trail.

You are misrepresenting what I wrote. I said that if there are going to
be political discussions on pct-l then they should at least be about
the PCT.

The bounty on Bin Laden's head, general criticism of government
spending, speculation on the cause of higher gas prices, and snowmobile
trails in Yellowstone, aren't sufficiently related to the PCT for my
tastes.