[pct-l] Re: glasses/contacts

Hi All.

I've found thru personal experience that taking Vitamin A enables my
eyes to handle most exposure to sunlight and glare. I've taken 10,000 IU
daily for 30+ years and this _works for me._  However I use sunglasses
in some cases such as hiking over snow. If you are interested I suggest
your try this around home first.

I know there are many authorities who say that excess Vitamin A is
toxic.  So use your own judgement.

John