[pct-l] glasses/contacts

There's another option: I have sunglasses that have a clip in. My clip ons
were not enough in the high country, too much light would get past them. And
I don't want to have those terribly expensive prescription shades. But it
still is not a great option, as I have to carry both the shades with the
'clip in' and my normal glasses. On the other hand, as I don't see a thing
without my glasses, I have a spare pare with me in one fell swoop... My
shades have different glasses for different glares.

Open for other ideas, though. I would like lenses, but am a bit sceptic.
What with all the dirt on the trail and my bad cleaning habits...

Saskia