[pct-l] glasses/contacts

I wear RGP contacts ("hard") and have never had any trouble (other than
sandstorms). I try to switch to glasses early when I get to camp and clean
the contacts after washing my hands, mostly because it's easier to find them
in the light if I drop them. Otherwise it's no different than anywhere else
for me.

It was more difficult when glasses were useless for me and only poorly
fitting hard contacts would let me see, especially for the short period when
I was legally blind.

AsABat