[pct-l] Warner Springs or anywhere?

I am in need of a shuttle car because I like to do thru hikes, rather
than up and back.  I live in San Diego and can go anywhere you want
to in South CA.

That said, I like to hike 30-40 miles a day, so you start at one end
and I'll start at the other.  You can give me your key when we pass
on the trail and I'll drive your car to my car.  When you get to the
other end of your hike your car will be waiting! (Hint: you'll need a
spare set of keys and I can put your keys under the floor mat or
something).

There must be somebody wanting to do the PCT in
sections................Capt Bivy