[pct-l] Nasty Bull at Eagel Rock

I hiked through there last year and saw cattle in the distance.  Other thru hikers mentioned that they had to weave through the heard( I would have gone around).  I think the area is a good one for a scout hike.  My only recommendation would be to make sure you or another adult is in front to evaluate where the cattle are and if any dangers exist.  My guess is that it will be an excellent hike.  In the unlikely event that you felt you had to turn around,  I think it would be an even more important lesson for the scouts than the merit badge.

Enjoy the hike!

Bryan W