[pct-l] ADZPCTKO 2004

Hello James,

      I will be flying into San Diego on April 22nd, from Fairbanks, Alaska to hike from the border to I-10. I have thru hiked the PCT (S-N) in 1996, and went from Canada to N. CA in 2002. I have a limmited amount of time this year and so this is as much I can get in. Would you, or do you know of anyone that could give me a lift to Campo. Because of my time resrictions I won't be attending the Zero day kick-off, at least to start, but I would end up hiking to it the first day out. I'd appreciate any help you may be able to provide. Thank you for your time.....Dennis Dooley
                                                                  591 Brewster St.  Cabin #1
                                                                  Fairbanks,Alaska 99712
                                                                  907-455-8722
                                                                  DDools@GCI.net