[pct-l] pulling a cart/Pink Motel

And the officer that writes a citation to a disabled person pulling his gear on a wheeled cart gets my vote for "Heartless Bastard Of The Year" award.
I raise my Oilcan to John for his extraordinary effort! I'm not looking forward to that descent into the Banning Pass from the San Jac.

John, do you find it easier to descend with the cart in front or behind you? How did you manage the trail from Cuyamaca down into Rodriguez Truck Spur?
That descent kicked my butt!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m