[pct-l] Zip lock or vacuum seal

Yesterday, I sent a message that bounced back to me.  Here it is again.
Someone asked for opinions about whether home-dehydrated food should be
vacuum sealed or just put in Zip Lock bags.  I tried the vacuum seal method
one year, but the sharp points of dehydrated foods punctured some of the
bags and caused air leaks.  I found that Zip Lock bags worked better for me.
  I don't keep the food for more than a few months, though.

Lindy

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2