[pct-l] Onyx trip report - final addendum

For anyone who is using my recently posted Onyx trip report as a hiking
guide in the near future, there is one more typo to fix. In the trial
conditions section I describe 3 washouts. The first one north of red
dome/2 good camps describes the trail as heading WNW after hiking north
a short distance. The trail actually follows PCT posts ENE to the east
flank of the canyon at that point, not WNW.

Sorry, I need to stop writing trail reports so early in the
morning.............