From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Duane Steiner
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 1:43 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Sleeping bag and hamocks

I have been using a Hennesey Hammock and am looking at using my $158 REI
rebate on a down bag.  Been looking at the Big Agnes combo - since slipping
and sliding are notarious with hammocks ..... also looking at least a 15
degree bag but might be presuaded to go lower since hammocks do sleep cold.
Any thoughts --- cost is less of an issue with my rebate and weight and
comfort are the biggest factors.  Are mummy bags not great with the
curvature of a hammock?

Duane

Do you Yahoo!?