[pct-l] Sleeping bag and hamocks

I have been using a Hennesey Hammock and am looking at using my $158 REI rebate on a down bag.  Been looking at the Big Agnes combo - since slipping and sliding are notarious with hammocks ..... also looking at least a 15 degree bag but might be presuaded to go lower since hammocks do sleep cold.  Any thoughts --- cost is less of an issue with my rebate and weight and comfort are the biggest factors.  Are mummy bags not great with the curvature of a hammock?

Duane

Do you Yahoo!?