[pct-l] Sleeping bag and hamocks

I actually used my z-rest to sleep yesterday at about 30F, with high winds.
I was pretty confortable but the pad does slide a bit.  You absolutely need
a full lenght pad or your feet become cold quickly, so I was looking to by a
Big Agnes bag too, seems like the perfect bag for hamocks!  The only problem
would be getting in and out of the bag, considering the velcro opening of
your shelter...I don't think you'll need a warmer bag, the fact that your
colder comes from the lack of insulation under you.  You might want to make
yourself an overquilt at worst, check on www.thru-hiker.com for a pattern.
I don't have a Hennessy so I might just sew a few velcro patches to match
with my pad, I need it for pack support (GV4 pack) and use a pocho for rain
fly.

-franc

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/