[pct-l] Sleeping Bag Compression Sack Damage?

I think I saw that in ''Beyound Backpacking''.  It also said not to sit on
your compressed sleeping bag.  Having done this a few times, I think it does
reduce the loft a bit, espacially with the ultralight insulation we use. I
noticed it because the bag was a lot easier to pack in it stuff sack after a
few months.  I now solved the problem by using a G4 pack, it leaves about 3
times more space for my bag than the stuff sack provided, it also lofts a
lot faster.
-franc

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/