[pct-l] Made it to Lake Morena

I've already heard from my husband!  He and our dog made it to Lake Morena
since departing at 5:30 pm yesterday.  They only hiked about 4 miles yesterday,
as they'd begun so late.  But today they put in about 16 miles and are at the
lake campground tonight.  It seems the ranger keeps one spot reserved for PCT
hikers to use for free.  One more example of how this trail brings out such
thoughtfulness in folks!

He had no special info to report except that he's glad that he's doing this
part of the trail now, as it'll only get hotter as the days progress.

I expect to hear from him again on Friday, from Mt. Laguna.  If there's
anything noteworthy, I'll post here.

Just wanted to report that I am not worried -- tonight!  =;-)

Betsy