[pct-l] Failure at the San Felipes: Trip and Water Report

More like: "I Came. I Saw. I Compromised."

Seriously though, You're right Suge. I hiked. That's the point. And even while I was "stumbling and grumbling" along the stagecoach road up to Scissors, I was happy to be there doing so!

The 16 miles I did was still progress along The Trail!

The lessons learned this past weekend:

Know your limits. (I learned this lesson long ago).
And
Don't push you limits. (though pushing your limits is the only way you grow, the San Felipes, solo, is NOT the place to find out where your break point is)

As I expounded upon (and demonstrated) to Paul Saturday night under the big bright full moon; I'm all about comfort and enjoyment on the trail.
Yes, I could have probably made it to Barrel Springs sometime Sunday night, but I wouldn't be enjoying it.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m