[pct-l] Re: Recipes - hardtack

I made my own hardtack and found it excellent for lunch along with jerky &
tang. Very filling and takes a long time to eat.  Only problem was in some of my
resupply boxes that had been sitting for six weeks, some of the hardtack had
green spots so I tossed them.  Think I should have sealed it in a baggie after
baking. Recipe is on my website - I got it off of some forum similar to this
one.

Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com
Shepherd Canyon Books
Publisher of We're in the Mountains, Not Over the Hill:
     Tales and Tips From Seasoned Women Backpackers