[pct-l] Barber Shops

Hi
This will probably seem like a stupid and vain question!  But I was
considering bouncing along my hair trimmer.  I thought it might help with
hitching into town  and stuff if I could keep my appearance looking
reasonably tidy!  Can anyone remember how many of the towns might  have
barber shops and if it might  be worth doing considering the thing weighs in
at about 22oz,  I guess this would make my box more expensive to post all
the way up the trail!

Thanks

Rich