directions.

Date:                Well the general consensus is to hold the
Mini-Gathering for March 6.

Time:               5 pm until whenever.

Gear:
*	Bring your latest gear for other to see and inspect.
*	Planning on a thru-hike this summer? Bring your pack for a thorough going
over. We?ll help you dump all that unneeded junk.

Food:               This is an old fashion Pot Luck. So bring your best pot.

Slide Shows: Bring your slides or if you?ve got a formal presentation let me
know. We?ve got both regular and digital side projectors.

If you?ve any more questions email me (rmoak@sixmoondesigns.com) or give me
a call at (503) 591-5090.

Look forward to seeing you there!

-Ron