[pct-l] planning tips and tricks document available.

Hi there all...

I've been accumulating a bunch of planning tips and
tricks and ideas from the great ideas on the PCT-L
from the last year or so, and have assembled them into
a document to assist in my planning for my PCT2004
hike (CA portion at least).

It's now posted at pct77.org/adz/tibor.pdf on the
resources section of the AZDPCTKO web page.  Please
download a copy and see if it helps you in your
planning!  I'll be updating it over the next month and
will post another copy in a few weeks with new info
added in.

See you in April!

Dave T. (trail name "Tote")