[pct-l] confussed !

I am confussed,  this dude that keeps getting cramps ! does this happen all the time,or does it come on as your hikeing ? What I said about eating ,bananas,fryed potatos,baked potaoes,mashed potatoes,is weekly ,& just about in our diet everyday,So what I am saying is that you condition your body over a period of time,and then ,,,! your ready to hike care free of Cramps,does this sound real ?a good little work out will help also,,,,!    Howard,