[pct-l] VVR Resupply information in PCT Handbook

> However, I always end up spending around a $100 for services and food. The
> adage, "Spend a million at Vermillion," has some truth. But, in the past,
> the business has been so generous and friendly I always felt it was money
> well spent. I have yet to visit under the new ownership.

I met Jim, the new owner, when I hiked the JMT last year. Very friendly and
competent. I cannot tell that things have changed from what has been
described in the past. Jim said that he plans to be at ADZ this year, as he
was in 2003. He even said that he might hike up to VVR from  Lake Morena!

Peace,
Jim

http://pct04.com