[pct-l] VVR Resupply information in PCT Handbook

Kennedy Meadows, VVR, and the Crater Lake Mazama store are places where
previous hikers seem to disagree on whether to send a resupply box, or to
buy food there.  I suggest sending resupply boxes to these places.

No Way Ray just posted that he suggests hikers do not send a box to VVR.
That's all fine and good IF the VVR store has just restocked.  However, if
you're in the big wave of thru-hikers, and 3 or 4 other hikers have just
resupplied out of the VVR store, then there will not be enough for you to
buy.  That's why I suggest sending a box.

I've seen the VVR store when it was stocked well, and when it was completely
cleaned out.  If you don't send a box, you're rolling the dice.  I'd rather
go with a sure thing.

yogi

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx