[pct-l] De-Lurking and offering transcription help

There is a 2004 PCT journalist on trailjournals, Trainwreck, that put out a request for a transcriber. I enjoyed reading her previous journals from the PCT and CT.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=53390

Katy

Pea Hicks <phix@optigan.com> wrote:
"anyway, my main reason for writing right now is to offer my trail
journal transcription services for someone out there in the class of
2004 who needs a transcriber. just send me a mail off the list and we'll
hammer out the details- first come, first serve!"

cheers!
--
Pea Hicks
San Diego, CA