[pct-l] Salt tablets....!

Salt tablets,,!  good for you ...! Thats a big lie....! early in my work history.some places where we worked the {foundry} It was real hot in there,on the wall was a disspencer with salt pills,it not only teast bad ,but they are bad for you ,even in construction,early days,the same the job shack had salt pills there to only to find out that it was not good for you and it was a myth,today you wont find any salt pills around a jobsite to take,Bananas,potatoes,gater-aid,I cook up a piece of bacon,drain the fat,throw in a choped potato,allmost cooked,in goes an onion,in goes two eggs,with a little chile on the side,and threw the day a couple of bananas,no more cramps,,,,!   Bulltaco,,