[pct-l] Re: leg cramps

<<I use calcium magnesium to take care of my leg cramps.>>

I'm not sure if the original poster was talking about charley-horse type leg
cramps or what, but I will often get "jumpy legs" starting in the late
afternoon/early evening and are super annoying, not to mention making sleep
difficult. Like Karin, I eventually connected them with days low in calcium. Now my
quick remedy is 2 or 3 Tums, works quicker than my cal/mag supplement, and no
kidding they are gone in less than 10 minutes. The calcium must be more quickly
absorbed or something. I always have a film cannister of tooty-frooty Tums in
my pack.

Becki in CA