[pct-l] vasque velocity.

Has anyone tried Montrial Leona Divide trail runners?

David Tibor <david_tibor@yahoo.com> wrote:
On the subject of shoes, I wore Vasque Velocity cross
trainers on a Sept. 2003 thru-hike of the Tahoe Rim
Trail, and I loved them. They felt great right out of
the box, and carried me the 175 miles around the lake
with no problems at all. The tread pattern is pretty
rugged. I think I'll have them sent to me for the
Sierra portion of the hike, and get some NBs for
SoCal. They're about $85 at REI.