[pct-l] fishing ,,,,!

Hey Yakel:   that story is very hard to believe, these fish where here way a long time before and will be there a lot longer when we are all gone,that reminds me of a little river in John Day Ore,my brother keeps telling me that they are no fish here,we were doing the Gold thing then,heck,, the next day I found a fish{tout} in the sloosh box in a small creek the next day ,Small,about the size of a book of matches,the next day I took my pole along and bingo,I had 3 good cold pan size on that John Day river where they are not sapposed to be there,,,,,! Bulltaco,,,