[pct-l] money

You can use your debit card (but not a credit card) to purchase a postal
money order at any post office, for a small fee (75 cents?) and then use the
money order to buy groceries or whatever you need to do, and also get your
change in cash.  This was necessary at Mt. Laguna, where there was no ATM,
and credit cards were not accepted.

Two Legs