[pct-l] money

CicelyB250@aol.com Wrote:
Is there any using traveler's checks along the trail?

I've used travelers checks the  length of the PCT 2001-2003. The only place
I found they weren't accepted was Skyhomish at the Gas-Quikie mart place.
The Motel offered to put me up overnight til I could p/u my package with
more TC's the next day.The other store and restaurant were happy to recieve
them.
Occasionally I'd hear about an atm amchine being down and the problems it
caused. I think it would be best to have at least a few for back-up.
Jeff(rogue