[pct-l] Glacier Peak Area -- Section K in Washington State

Last time I heard..the PCT is a National Scenic Trail...designed and
commisioned to run from the Mexican Border to the Canadian one,
uninterrupted, and should be maintained by those nice folk that take half my
paycheck each year...

Using the logic that the PCTA should bear the responsibility of reroutes and
major repairs such as bridges and such since they sponsor thru hikes, I
guess the folks that sponsor automobile rallys should maintain and build
bypasses on our Interstates whenever it is needed..

I am more than willing to volunteer my time and energy to assist in this
effort..but the Forest Service needs to be heavily involved..providing
equipment, engineering expertise, logistics and coordination..

I guess we'll see where the trail sits on their list of priorities...I'll
keep checking with the PCTA and hopefully, I project will be developed and I
can give a little back to the trail that has given me so much..

Redwood