[pct-l] A day on the PCT...

jjolson@uwyo.edu writes:
After the first couple hours when we crested our first pass, we came upon a
guy lying in the middle of the trail with one woman doing CPR and the other
breathing into his lungs. They'd been at this two hours.

If you happen to come upon me on the trail , gasping for air and holding my
chest and white in the face, and clearly heading for the last minutes of my
life . . . well, then . . . just say hello and goodbye and nice knowing you
Strider . . . and don't bother with the CPR cause I'm right where I wish with all
of my heart to be when that time comes.

A blessed man to spend his last minutes, hours, days in that part of the
world, enjoying with his soul that which we have been given to experience and
breath in.  IMHO.

Greg

"Solvitur Ambulando"
(walking solves all things)