  From: Elizabeth Macalaster & Dan Sayner
  To: davedesign@yahoo.com
  Cc: pct-1@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 3:51 PM
  Subject: Canadian Immigration

  Dave

  Like you, I mailed my request in early and did not get a response.  I gave the RCMP's a call in January.  The officer that handles these requests advised that he does not start this "project" until February.

  With the change in the Canadian zip code, found on the PCTA web, and the bold warnings not to submit the request until three months before entry, I submitted a second request just to be safe.

  Dan

  Message: 14