[pct-l] Where would YOU like to find a water cache?

Sounds like the "Dreaded San Felipe Hills" are covered regarding water caches! Good news as I'm heading through these soon.

So let me poll y'all:

Where do you feel would be the best location for a water cache?

I've gotten a lot of enthusiastic responses from the geocaching community about helping to keep a water cache supplied!
I've even stirred some interest in a couple of geocachers to do the PCT!

Let me know where a location would best serve us as we head out this year!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m